The launch of my book, HOME, JAMES, is less than a month away. I’m so excited! I’m putting together a rockin’ Launch Team for the big occasion. Interested in joining?
By signing up for the Launch Team, you will get:
- FREE Advanced Reader Copy (ARC) of my debut novel, HOME, JAMES
- Access to a behind-the-scenes Facebook group
- Exclusive Launch Team drawings and giveaways
- My undying gratitude!
As part of the Launch Team, you commit to:
- Reading the ARC and writing a short review to post on Amazon on Launch Day, February 10, 2018
- Sharing posts about HOME, JAMES on your social media accounts to help spread word-of-mouth news
- Giving your feedback on decisions like the book description and cover design
- Being a cheerleader for me!
- HOME, JAMES is a middle grade realistic fiction novel
- The book is about 30,000 words long, which is on the short end of middle grade novels
- Although this book is aimed for 9-12 year olds, at this time, my Launch Team can only include adults.
A few important dates:
- You’ll be sent your ARC around January 26. You’ll have about two weeks to read the book and write your review, which you will post on February 10. You’ll be sharing posts on social media the week of February 10-17. The Facebook group will run from around January 16 until Februrary 17.
Ready to join me on this fun adventure? Simply fill out the form, and I’ll let you know soon if you made it onto the team. Spots are limited, so sign up now!
Launch Team sign-ups are now closed! Thank you for your interest. Sign up to be notified when HOME, JAMES is released!